Edited Version | Hyderabad | 1 july 2020
At Germanten Hospital , Orthopaedic Care , treating bone, joint, and muscle conditions is our top priority. From diagnosis to treatment, we are here to help you.
Our commitment remains strong during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to provide the world-class orthopaedic care you expect, while also doing everything we can to keep you safe from the coronavirus.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority at Germanten Hospital. We treats a full range of chronic and acute orthopaedic diseases and disorders.
If you do need to come in for an appointment, we are taking every step to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are following all recommendations from the Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We screen patients and staff for COVID-19 exposure and symptoms.
- We have expanded our testing capacity for the coronavirus. Find out more about our testing procedures.
- We require all adults and children over 2 years old to wear facemasks at all times inside all Hospital facilities.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants to extensively clean all of our facilities.
- We are especially focused on sanitizing high-touch areas like countertops and doorknobs.
- Our health care workers can provide expert care for any of your medical needs.
- We have enough supplies of masks, gowns, gloves, and other personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep patients & attenders safe.
To protect our patients and staff, and to limit the potential for the spread of infectious disease, we currently are restricting more visitors our facilities. See our updated policy.
To find out more about what we're doing to provide care and keep you safe from COVID-19,